This website is owned and operated by Offsprings Group Pte Ltd (hereinafter “Offsprings Group”).
By accessing and using any part of this website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
In case of any violation of these Terms of Service, Offsprings Group reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
Offsprings Group reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
Description of Services:
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Offsprings Group.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Offsprings Group.
You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific prior written consent from Offsprings.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Offsprings’ copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of Offsprings Group.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Offsprings Group has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Offsprings Group has the right to suspend or terminate your application and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Offsprings Group is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. Therefore, please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or Contents are appropriate for your child.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. While Offsprings Group has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents of this website have been obtained from reliable sources, Offsprings Group is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Offsprings Group does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Contents of this website and hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any representations or warranties:
- as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
Offsprings Group shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from –
- your access to or use of this website;
- any loss of access to our use of this website, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether Offsprings Group has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this website.
Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Offsprings Group shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Right of Access
Offsprings Group reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. Offsprings Group further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- You agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without Offsprings Group’s prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Offsprings Group’s servers
Prohibitions on Submitted Content
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the website, including your profile (“Profile), the posting of your Service (“Offer”), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the service professional or the Service User (“Feedback”) (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Offsprings Group or any third-party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subjected to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Offsprings Groups all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programmes or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimise, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate an Offsprings Group employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by Offsprings Group in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counselling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm Offsprings Group, or the interests or property of Offsprings Group users;
- is non-local or irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Offsprings Group.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by Offsprings Group. Offsprings Group shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by Offsprings Group of such websites. In no circumstances shall Offsprings Group be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to This Website from Third Party Websites
Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this website, upon prior notification to Offsprings Group in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from Offsprings Group prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Offsprings Group reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
In no circumstances shall Offsprings Group be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
Offsprings Group reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
Offsprings Group reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.