20 Pretty Outstanding HDB Designs
- Feb 8, 2016
- 983 views
Singaporeans love comparing; who has the bigger car, who has better grades, which food court serves better dishes. Houses are no exception. There are several housing options available and the design of an interior can sometimes be affected by the fixed structure of the house. Despite that, your HDB is capable of looking flawless, too. Don’t believe me? Read on.
1. Because earthy tones always do wonders in bringing out a relaxing mood, this space makes you feel restful and at ease.
Interior Designer: Lux Design Location: Blk 665B PunggolGet your renovation quotations here.
2. There is a lot to take in here despite its simple Scandinavian design. Eccentric furniture, bright lights, wide spaces… you just can’t look away, can you?
Interior Designer: The Interior Lab Location: Compassvale CrescentGet your renovation quotations here.
3. It is always important to keep the little details in mind when designing an interior. A lot of careful thought has been put into the concept here, making it a family-friendly space. Here, you get a strong feeling of home and cosiness.
Interior Designer: D5 Studio Image Location: Joo Seng RoadGet your renovation quotations here.
4. Nothing much you can think of to spice up your home because it’s “too small”? Though compact spaces might be slightly trickier to deal with, you can simply hack a few walls and keep things simple for a timeless look.
Interior Designer: Chapter B Location: Blk 161 Mei Ling StreetGet your renovation quotations here.
5. If you want to make your home stand out, try tweaking the seemingly minor features. Add themed stickers to walls and doors, use see-through panels for shelves. You’ll notice major differences in aesthetics.
Interior Designer: Inspire ID Group Location: Sunshine Gardens Choa Chu KangGet your renovation quotations here.
6. When in doubt, think simple, uncluttered spaces and you’ll somehow always manage to end up with something classy looking.
Interior Designer: Ace Space Design Location: Compassvale DriveGet your renovation quotations here.
7. This is an excellent concept for newlywed couples and singles alike. Condensed design and minimal furnishings mean an easier time when it comes to packing and cleaning.
Interior Designer: Free Space Intent Location: HougangGet your renovation quotations here.
8. The very definition of contemporary design is expressed in this space. With cool, coloured lights and splashes of bright pigments here and there, what’s not to love?
Interior Designer: Urban Habitat Design Location: Anchorvale StreetGet your renovation quotations here.
9. While having too many colours in one home could potentially mess up its overall theme or concept, everything comes together nicely here. Shades of blue, white, violet, and orange serve to emphasise the beauty of this interior.
Interior Designer: Inside Living Location: 602A PunggolGet your renovation quotations here.
10. Because tidiness is a virtue, keep things neat with proper shelves and clean, polished surfaces.
Interior Designer: Icon Interior Design Location: Upper Cross StreetGet your renovation quotations here.
11. How a home can look so ravishing is beyond me sometimes. Perhaps the consistent use of track lighting has something to do with it.
Interior Designer: Dap Atelier Location: Upper Serangoon ViewGet your renovation quotations here.
12. Just go for white if you’re unsure about colours. It never goes wrong, it never disappoints.
Interior Designer: i-Chapter Location: 615B Edgefield PlainsGet your renovation quotations here.
13. Don’t underestimate the power of warm lighting. An interior’s overall ambience and comfiness depend upon it.
Interior Designer: Space Concepts Design Location: 465 Segar RoadGet your renovation quotations here.
14. You can opt for brown hues and wooden surfaces for a classic traditional look.
Interior Designer: Design 4 Space Location: Bukit Batok EastGet your renovation quotations here.
15. Clean lines and soft carpets make this a very comfortable living space for the young and old alike.
Interior Designer: Sky Creation Design Location: Sumang LinkGet your renovation quotations here.
16. The thing about creative design is that you should constantly explore new, interesting, and fun elements. Play around with colours like you see in this interior. Add a feature wall, create a platform for your bed. Basically do whatever you like.
Interior Designer: Fifth Avenue Interior Location: 310B Punggol WalkGet your renovation quotations here.
17. There’s something really attractive about the use of black here that makes it a dream home for many.
Interior Designer: Edge Interior Location: 525 Jelapang RoadGet your renovation quotations here.
18. Okay, I’ll keep things simple for you. Here’s the recipe for a superb, industrial-looking interior: track lights, rudimentary furniture and accessories, grey walls. Easy enough, right?
Interior Designer: Crescendo Interior Location: PunggolGet your renovation quotations here.
19. Black accents in this home lend a very polished and modern look to this flat. We love the addition of warm wood tones here, which brings about a sense of cosiness amidst the polished space.
Interior Designer: Fineline Design Location: 812 Choa Chu Kang Ave 7Get your renovation quotations here.
20. Behold this charming interior that has an occasional spattering of brilliant colours that add a sort of quirkiness to an otherwise potentially boring space.
Interior Designer: Unity Interior Design Location: Woodlands Ave 1Get your renovation quotations here.
Do you love what you've seen? Contact us for a non-obligated consultation now.
Meet Interior Designers. Get Quotes.
Get in touch with our listed renovation companies. They will provide you with a free non-obligatory estimate for any of the Renovation Packages included in their services.