Meet the Designers @ Ethnicraft Online
A very warm welcome to dear homeowners!
You’re cordially invited to join our exclusive event that allows you the opportunity to have private sessions with 7 accomplished interior design firms in Singapore – Meet the Designers @ Ethnicraft Online. Have burning questions on renovation? It’s time to get your answers up close and personal!
All of our guests get to enjoy Exclusive Promotions on Ethnicraft products as well as other popular home brands.
Here are more details about this special event:
Date: 17 September 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00PM — 6:00PM, free and easy (Shuttle service available at Paya Lebar)
Venue: Ethnicraft Online Showroom
Address: Singapore Handicrafts Building, 72 Eunos Avenue 7, #05-06 Singapore 409570
Parking: Free parking, limited slots
Due to limited vacancies available, kindly RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/gkA7vDezYJMLjENr1 by 10 Sept 2016. Light refreshments will be served during the event. Do bring along your floor plan for free consultation. See you there! 🙂
This event is organised by Renonation Singapore, in collaboration with Ethnicraft Online.
About Ethnicraft Online
Ethnicraft Online made its entrance into Singapore in 2012, as the first online branch of international furniture brand Ethnicraft. Since then, they have expanded into Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Shanghai, China. They offer functional, beautiful and eco-friendly solid wood furnishing. Take your pick from their contemporary teak or oak collection, the playful Universo Positivo series or vintage-inspired Mr. Marius collection. Quality customer service and convenient shopping form their DNA, so whatever you choose, you will be guaranteed a one-of-a-kind piece with lifetime warranty and complimentary maintenance.
10 unique services they offer:
- Showroom to experience the touch and feel of their products. Open daily, from 10am – 7pm.
- Free and immediate delivery.
- Access to additional Ethnicraft products: See something you like but which they do not carry? Let them know and they might be able to bring them in, just for you.
- Complimentary varnishing services.
- Darker colour options: Love teak but wish it was darker? They offer complimentary staining services for all their teak items.
- Complimentary disposal services.
- Complimentary maintenance services.
- Free returns within one month after delivery.
- Lifetime Warranty on their products.
- Quality products at competitive and transparent prices. There are no hidden charges and they provide 5% off purchases above $2,000 and 10% off orders above $5,000.
Exclusive promotions are available!
Participating Interior Designers
Participating Products and Services
How many of you have actually dreamed about having a brick feature wall for your cafe-themed dining area only to be sorely disappointed because it didn’t quite suit your budget? Well, how about using some quality wallpaper to achieve a similar effect? Specialists from The Wall Story will be there to answer any questions you might have regarding wallpaper.
Exclusive promotions are available!
Would you agree that no home would be complete without fibre broadband? As you’re busy drawing out floor plans and selecting furniture and wallpaper, be sure to also drop by the ViewQwest booth to find out more about Singapore’s fastest fibre broadband family!
A lineup of fantastic interior designers and products, exclusive promotions, and a ton of inspiration and ideas for your home. How much more exciting can one event get? RSVP today and allow us to help you get one step closer to your dream home! We look forward to seeing you there!