13 Layout Ideas for Skyline I & II
Sited along both sides of Bukit Batok Avenue 1 in Bukit Batok Town, Skyline I and II comprise five residential blocks ranging from 23 to 38 storeys in height, offering a total of 1,232 units. They are set to redefine the landscape of Bukit Batok and provide a sense of arrival into the town. Join in the excitement and find out how you can fix up your interiors accordingly.
1. Here’s a clever way to separate your living and dining areas – a floor-to-ceiling shelf or cabinet.
2. Maximise space in the bedroom by adding a study area beside the bed.
3. To make your kitchen layout more interesting, you can hack the top half of the wall and replace it with windows.
Interior Designer: D5 Studio Image
4. This is good for homeowners who wish to have an open concept kitchen. To do this, wall hacking is required, and the kitchen entrance needs to be replaced with a wall.
Get similar product: OSRAM Original LED Downlight from Lightings Direct
Interior Designers: Icon Interior Design
6. Make full use of corner spaces like these by creating cabinets for storage or display purposes.
7. Replace your kitchen walls with glass for a more condo-style appearance. Hacking a few walls can make your home look brighter, bigger, and more unique.
Interior Designer: Fifth Avenue Interior
8. Homeowners who love inviting friends or family over for parties or gatherings can opt for a concept like that for the living room.
Interior Designer: Free Space Intent
10. Include a small built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom for a place to store your clothes and accessories.
11. Share a television between your living and dining areas so you can enjoy your favourite programs anywhere you like.
12. Simple bathroom designs you may apply to your homes. Play around with variables such as tiles and accessories.
13. Save space in your bedroom by adding display shelves and cabinets wherever possible.
Interior Designer: Inzz Studio
14. Here’s how you can keep your home neat and clean despite having a lot of stuff: create a dining area cum cabinet to fully utilise space.
Interior Designer: Unity Interior Design
15. Needless to say, this is a classic example of a master bedroom layout. Full-sized wardrobes and a bedside table complete the picture.
Interior Designer: Urban Habitat Design
Are you curious about the progress of a certain BTO? Anxious to find out what yours looks like right now? You can try to locate yours in this list.
Designed by Sophia Basuni for RenoNation.sg
Disclaimer: All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Floor plans from HDB.