12 Animal Signs Forecast for 2018
- 2018 is a mixed bag with a fair share of personal and professional problems, even as you attain success.
- Matters from one aspect of your life could spill over into others – which is why the positive boost and confidence in your work life may be one of the reasons you encounter personal life problems.
- Your ability to summon the same inner strength you get from your job to overcome these obstacles will determine how successful you are at coming out on top.
- You might be constantly worried about a potential financial loss.
- Weaker Indirect Luck means good fortune is not in your favour.
- Manage your finances effectively – focus on saving money, don’t gamble or hit slot machines, and cautiously sign new contracts.
- A lot of work-related pressure and harsh superiors – could result in productivity decrease.
- Consistency and determination is key to deal with this tough work year.
- Unwise to move jobs – make the best out of the current situation.
- Weak love prospects – these are demanding times for couples.
- Married couples should practice tolerance because even simple misunderstandings can result in a big decline in bond strength.
- Single people have to contend with a largely isolated social life – should focus on other life aspects instead.
- Road safety is crucial – could lead to severe injuries if not alert on sidewalks or when driving
- Avoid using metallic objects as it could contain rust or other harmful materials
- Might experience digestive complications so you should diet and exercise more
- A great year to showcase your capabilities and earn the career advancement and business development you’ve been eyeing for.
- You’ll also acquire heightened popularity, from gaining friends easily to making great business proposals that translate into thrilling investments.
- However, being the life of the party could be draining, so schedule some personal time away from work and people every week to unwind and prevent negativity from burning you out.
- Could encounter plenty of obstacles early in the year – e.g. revenues and savings stagnation.
- Careful preparation and positivity can resolve this quickly.
- After that, a surge of wealth by promotion or bonus pay could occur, but people might be petty to return money borrowed from you.
- Aid from colleagues will help you conquer minor obstacles.
- These strong alliances will help you overcome any resistance that could undermine your productivity.
- You can thus showcase your talents to highly appreciative superiors.
- Presence of Sky Happiness Star ensures love comes to your doorstep as opposed to last year’s dull forecast.
- 2018 will be filled with joyous events – long-term couples should begin marriage plans before the year ends.
- Single people might be able to finally start a romantic relationship so they should be vigilant in their social circles.
- Unfortunate health prospects this year.
- Unknowingly participating in ill-fated events could lead to physical and psychological issues.
- Sky Happiness Star can protect you from harm as long as you exercise diligently and avoid extreme activities.
- 2018 is the year individuals should take their personal development to the next level, thanks to the support of the Eight Seats Star.
- Expect your fortunes to increase, and an enhanced ability to learn – consider picking up new skillsets, improving current skills, or even enrolling in courses to add value to your abilities.
- Academicians, scholars or students will especially benefit from this powerful boost.
- Prepare for a potential monetary loss due to unlucky financial investments or delayed reimbursements.
- Counter this situation by purchasing real estate at the start of the year – don’t pour savings into heavy investment schemes.
- Overall, a smooth-sailing financial year.
- A rocky career year – focus on career advancement instead of petty people.
- Soon, the noise of the petty people will soon fade and you can start reaping the benefits e.g. promotion and pay raise.
- Also, embrace help from generous people to have a stable career in 2018.
- Good year to start romantic relationships – single people should be alert in their social gatherings to find that special someone.
- Couples’ don’t fare too well in the health sector – could even lead to hospitalisation.
- Encourage your partner to engage in sports and compound your earnings to afford a healthier diet.
- Pay extra attention to your well-being as the Blood Knife Star appears in your midst.
- Avoid participation in extreme sports like hiking to evade serious injuries.
- However, the Nobleman Star’s presence will ensure aid is nearby for your health problems.
- This will be a good year to improve your financial standing, so explore opportunities whenever possible.
- Female-dominated industries would more likely prosper this coming year and you’ll also receive timely assistance from the women in your life (e.g. a female senior manager could offer helpful advice or even a promotion recommendation) – to be open to this generosity.
- Your good luck could be tainted if you indulge too much in the excess of wealth without keeping your ego in check – remember to keep a level head and practice self-restraint.
- The Moon Star’s in your Wealth Palace predicts great wealth accumulation in 2018.
- Could witness surprising pay rise in your job through bonuses or promotion.
- However, be aware your finances – invest in decent real estate and avoid risky financial investment
- Little to no fluctuations in your work.
- The Broken Star could still cause disruptions between you and your colleagues however.
- Be composed around your peers and work diligently – eventually, you’ll gain the respect and help of your colleagues.
- Absence of Peach Blossom Luck signifies unlucky prospects for single people.
- However, single people should still socialise as they might discover their romantic partner.
- Stable couples should move forward with their wedding plans.
- A negative turn of events is implied due to an inauspicious star’s presence in your Palace.
- Medical receipts could be a usual sight if health is not taken seriously.
- Consult a doctor if you contract a serious illness so that it won’t fester, and take up a sport to mitigate these issues.
- Both welcome and unwelcome events play out through the year – a significant boost in wealth and success regarding business and professional aspects can be expected although you need to put in the hard work (like planning out a sound strategies) to be richly rewarded.
- Malicious lies and rumours about you being spread around could lead to misunderstandings between you and people who’re important to you – additionally, be wary of who you trust as they could turn on you.
- Be careful in your social interactions or you might get into legal entanglements. Unwanted chaos in money matters could also appear so manage your finances properly and avoid making large investments or lending money.
- Having to deal with all this could lead to emotional volatility, which is understandable, just don’t let it consume you.
- 2018 indicates early financial losses due to poor investment returns and mismanaged budgeting.
- However, the presence of a Noble person somewhat mitigates these problems – they’ll ensure you acquire your necessary assets despite your constant spending all year long.
- Consider donating to a charity you admire as a sign of paying it forward for the assistance you received.
- Expect disputes stemming from misunderstandings with superiors and colleagues to happen this year – thus, be watchful of your interactions.
- Also, be alert for certain malicious colleagues looking to double-cross you.
- Presence of Three Stages Star should help to reduce workplace hostility – do your part in improving your communication competency to avoid future work disputes.
- The Three Stages Star signifies togetherness – unmarried couples in a loving relationship should thus strongly consider marriage to solidify the bond.
- Single people wanting to be in a relationship should continue searching despite the absence of Peach Blossom Luck; this is because the Three Combinations Star shines upon them.
- Inauspicious stars in your Palace call for extra vigilance over your health.
- Be ready for any attacks by diseases on your body by maintaining your hygiene and consuming all proper vitamins and minerals.
- Consider asking people to join you in doing physical activity in a team sport, and seek immediate treatment if you do fall sick.
- Expect to be surrounded by abundance of love and support from kind and generous people – if you’re aiming for career growth, you’ll easily find experienced mentors willing to guide you to success.
- Also, you’ll be invited to many places and make many new friends which could lead to great collaborations in your favour – you’ll get an extra edge in job hunting and business investments. Someone will also aid you in personal finance management.
- All this however could distract from your family and loved ones – don’t take them for granted and pay extra attention to senior family members who might have minor health risks so you’ll be able to spot if anything is amiss.
- Avoid engaging in flings and instead spend more quality time with your spouse to strengthen the bond.
- Bad luck in the form of legal, personal and professional disputes could see you sustain significant financial loss – so monitor both your money and social interactions.
- There’s a plethora of opportunities to increase overall wealth – overall, a profitable year to gain substantial wealth.
- Abundance of auspicious tidings with the Grand Duke Combination Star’s presence.
- A blossoming rapport with your superiors will occur, leading to more chances to showcase your abilities at work.
- However, practice caution in your work ethic or you might overwork yourself to a risky fatigue level.
- Disagreements ranging from trivial to weighty could easily lead to quarrels between you and your loved one.
- 2018 brings a lot of peace-making opportunities however, so that you can stabilise the relationship.
- Newer couples should be tolerant and considerate of each other’s character or the relationship could end early
- More illnesses and injuries may enter your life.
- However, you also have the chance to boost your overall well-being – you can lessen your chances of contracting ailments as long as you’re dieting properly and exercising sufficiently.
- You have the ability to turn turbulence and challenges into opportunities for personal growth – although setbacks are inevitable this year, it’s how you play your cards that decides your favourability in a situation.
- When considering a business expansion or large-scale projects, you should consider all possibilities, make sure you have sufficient resources and be properly prepared. Make sure you’re practical about your 2018 goals and ambitions so that you’re not unnecessarily demoralised or stressed later.
- You may find unexpected changes hard to deal with this coming year – however, changes also brings opportunities, so make them work in your favour by accepting and making the most out of them instead of going against the tide.
- Might experience a constant monetary loss this year – formulate a suitable financial plan to manage your financial outlook.
- Inadequate financial planning and lack of caution in financial deals could lead to monetary outflow.
- Weak Indirect Wealth luck this year means that you should build up your savings and avoid high-risk activities like heavy investment or gambling.
- Massive pressure and a harsh superior could cause you to feel seriously fatigued in 2018. Also, constant conflicts and a negative workspace could affect your work competency.
- Keep motivating yourself and build the strength of character to push through these obstacles.
- This may not be the best time to move jobs – although this feels stagnating, view this situation more positively and try to stay humble and tolerant during this time.
- A weak Peach Blossom Luck means that unmarried couples should focus on maintaining their relationship.
- Married couples should be more considerate as the simplest misunderstanding could lead to a heated argument.
- Single people will have to deal with being lonely for now and should instead focus on improving other aspects of their life.
- Be wary of physical threats from the road (e.g. driving, walking on sidewalks) as you could incur minor to fatal injuries – strictly follow road safety regulations at all times.
- Handle metallic objects carefully as the rust particles it carries are a potential health hazard.
- Follow healthy nutritional and dietary practices to prevent intestinal issues from appearing.
- A generally good year with some minor issues – you’ll not have much trouble overcoming occasional obstacles or a few heated arguments as your social and personal life will flourish.
- Unexpected events could still take place at inconvenient times, however, so quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to accommodate this new element at play.
- Legal trouble from unexpected hiccups in your plans and arguments stemming from accidentally offending someone could also occur – avoid getting into more trouble by carefully interacting with people and having a clear, calm mind.
- However, don’t worry too much as you can expect to hear snippets of good news frequently and look forward to experiencing many happy occasions. In fact, your luck may be so good that you’ll be able to turn things around in your favour.
- Lots of uncertainty in your financial wealth – might incur monetary losses initially due to failed investments and excessive gambling.
- Yet, several compassionate individuals will help you recuperate those earlier losses – so accept their help to experience an ultimately rewarding year for your wealth.
- Begin by reshuffling your career priorities – e.g. changing job positions or even companies.
- Once your work life is stabilised, start making grander plans for the year ahead and you’ll slowly but surely get to execute them.
- The second half of the year will sharply boost your luck prospects – use this period to reenergise your work performance for the rest of the year.
- Single people should start searching for a potential partner this year as it will lead to a fruitful relationship with the right person
- Unmarried couples in a devoted relationship should become engaged as soon as possible to have a long and prosperous marriage
- Married couples shouldn’t act on amorous feelings towards others outside of their marriage as doing this will avoid a marital breakdown caused by either you or your partner being in an extramarital affair
- Health is very important, especially for senior citizens.
- Elderly people could be visiting hospitals more than usual due to health ailments – they should heed their doctor’s advice and take prescribed medication to maintain their health.
- Also, they should immediately see a doctor if they experience stomach or intestinal problems to mitigate the issue.
- You’re surrounded by supportive people and that’ll give strength and assistance when you feel dragged down by the rapid changes happening.
- Golden opportunities to accumulate wealth (e.g. good chances of earning a pay raise or getting bonuses). Also, look out for lucrative investments in property or shares and reliable tips from your social circle to lay a good foundation for your fortune – but there’s a high risk of financial loss due to impulsive decisions, so think thoroughly on any deals, avoid financial gambling and consider all consequences.
- Acquire skills to positively solve any conflict that arises – so don’t hold back from pursuing your goals.
- Be cautious about the possibility of accidents and communication difficulties – prepare adequately before you travel or do physical activity and be considerate when you speak. Be aware of family members’ health conditions too.
- Make sure to receive aid offered by generous friends to experience a wealth surge.
- Great work performance will also grant you the chance to achieve a business profit or salary raise as more opportunities present themselves to you.
- Conflicts and differences of opinions with colleagues could be disadvantageous to you (e.g. colleagues isolating you).
- They could even backstab you too – remedy this by attending social events and practicing open communication to strengthen your bond with them.
- Unmarried couples should marry this year to boost companionship strength.
- Even with the Peach Blossom Luck’s absence, single people should consider professing their love to that special someone as there’s a good chance of getting into a romantic relationship.
- High risk of road accidents this year – ensure that you follow traffic rules to try and avoid this possibility.
- Take care when using metallic objects as they might bring you serious harm.
- Diet healthily and exercise frequently to prevent the appearance of digestive problems.
- A good year with positive events – some trials and tribulations are present, but not enough to dampen your year as you’ll have help and golden opportunities to overcome them.
- Noble people in the form of mentors or random individuals will make troubles you face more manageable.
- You’ll have ample opportunities to not only display your talents at work to secure a good bonus or promotion, but you’ll also be able to increase your wealth by engaging in asset acquisitions.
- However, you may have to deal with malicious lies and existing relationship conflicts, it’s best to ignore them and focus on your work. Family disputes will also arise, but remain reasonable here for a peaceful resolution –family and friends will still aid you when you most need it despite differences of opinion.
- Don’t let work distract you from looking for opportunities to improve your financial standing.
- Those doing clerical work might have huge workloads from hopping in between work settings, so appropriately manage your plate of responsibilities.
- Be open to ideas and collaborative opportunities from the opposite sex to receive highly favourable work prospects.
- Your diligence and persistence are rewarded this year, so motivate yourself to strive for more career achievements and showcase your talents and you’ll surely benefit in the long run.
- Ladies will experience weaker love prospects than men due to the weak Peach Blossom Luck.
- Thus, ladies should focus on developing other facets of their life while men should mingle in their social circles more for a good chance to discover their life partner.
- Unmarried couples should start planning their marriage, while married couples should be careful about their feelings towards people outside of their marriage as it could lead to future issues.
- Your mind and body are in prime condition to tackle 2018.
- Thus, perform physical activities, learn a new sport and watch your diet and personal safety to equip yourself for a year free of major disease and physical afflictions.
- A trying year in both your professional and personal lives – maintaining a right mind-set and finding the strength to persevere is key to handling this.
- You could bolster your career in terms of a fortunate job-related travelling stint, however, so embrace it to gain an advantage in advancing your career in the long run.
- Those in academic-related fields like learning and researching will find their endeavours yielding results in the form of significant breakthroughs.
- It’s advisable to refrain from attending funerals as there are prevalent negative energies that could have a noticeable negative impact on your well-being.
- Unfavourable financial matters as more money leave you due to unrestricted spending.
- Sensible purchases and self-control at the start of 2018 could offset monetary losses later on.
- Effectively plan your financial budget and avoid high-risk activities to curb spending and increase savings.
- You’ll encounter a stream of obstacles (e.g. difficult superiors and barely meeting deadlines) that’ll stunt your work progress through the year.
- Be persistently diligent in work assignments and have good interactions with colleague and superiors to make progress in your work output.
- Weak Peach Blossom Luck means a bad relationship outlook for single people – they should adjust romantic expectations to avoid disappointments.
- Married and unmarried couples are prone to illnesses and injuries this year – so a team effort is needed to maintain each other’s health (e.g. gender-inclusive gym).
- This could also be a chance to foster intimacy between couples.
- Light or heavy road-related injuries could affect your physical well-being – keep safe by obeying traffic rules.
- Avoid extreme sports unless you’re prepared adequately for it.
- Be aware of work hazards that could present a physical risk to reduce its negative effects on your well-being.
- Last year’s eventful nature could leave you exhausted, so 2018 will provide the good breather you need, giving you the chance to recharge, re-examine, improve your lifestyle and well-being to try to find a healthy balance.
- There is a tendency to be anxious in your work, so it’s a good reminder to try maintaining a good work-life balance. If not, you might get worked up on small things and not advance your career.
- You might have feelings of isolation and loneliness, but they’re not actually a reflection of your current loneliness – don’t let the fear of abandonment or absent support take over you, instead go out and mingle with people close to you to get a positive reality check
- A significant loss could plague your 2018 financial outlook so it’s advisable to purchase assets that won’t likely depreciate early in the year to signify good expenditure.
- Indirect Wealth’s presence means you’ll greatly benefit from side income.
- A huge workload could put you in an undesirable position this year, so better hold off planning new projects for career advancement and instead focus on the current tasks given.
- Welcome job-related travel opportunities because the lessons learned there will help you produced better work results.
- Extra help from your friends will also contribute to a smoother career outlook this year.
- The Peach Blossom Luck’s presence means that single people should start mingling in their social circles to find a romantic partner.
- Unmarried couples should start executing wedding ceremony plans.
- Married couples will experience multiple joyful occasions, possibly welcoming a new child.
- Be vigilant on your health as fatigue and illnesses plague your calendar year.
- Don’t worry because a Noble person in the medical field will guide you back to health if you do fall ill.
- A healthy routine and physical activity should help keep you healthy.
Browse through the list of Interior Designers, their reviews and portfolios at http://www.renonation.sg/pr
Submit your renovation enquiry: