[Cleaning Tips] 5 Major Taboos and Maintenance Methods of Induction Cooker
- Aug 27, 2021
- 268 views
More and more people love to use induction cooker, but sometimes they are accidentally spilling the soup or sauce on the cooker surface and fail to clean it immediately. After a period of time, there are dirt spots and burning spots, we may find it difficult to clean. We will teach you effective ways to clean the induction cooker and the maintenance of it. Interior Design: Key Concept
Ways of Cleaning an Induction CookerWhen cooking with an induction cooker, it is recommended to simply clean it when there is residual temperature after each cooking to prevent food residues from staying on the glass surface and becoming a difficult-to-clean spot over time. If there is stubborn dirt on the stove, there is a chance that the bottom of the pot scratched the glass surface of the induction cooker, causing dirt to accumulate, or the food will stay between the pot and the induction cooker and caused scorching. The following methods can be used for cleaning: Use hot water and add white vinegar, soak the dirty area, and place a towel soaked in white vinegar on the dirty area for one hour. Allow the white vinegar to penetrate, prepare a scraper with a flat blade, and then scrape away the dirt. Keep the angle between the blade and the glass surface at about 30 degrees to remove most of the dirt. In addition, there are some induction cookers cleaning detergents in the market, just like white vinegar, which also has the effect of softening stubborn dirt. You can also wait for a period of time to let it penetrate, then use a soft cloth or a specialized glass scraper to remove the dirt. Remember to pay attention to whether the cleaning detergents are suitable for your induction cooker and follow the instructions on the detergent to avoid any malpractice and result in damaging your induction cooker. Interior Design: Lemonfridge Studio
Precautions for Maintenance Work of Induction Cooker
- The induction cooker has a high input power. Like air conditioners and refrigerators, a separate and individual socket is required.
- The induction cooker has air inlets and outlets. When using the induction cooker, do not block the periphery and bottom, and keep the area well ventilated to prevent the heating panel of the induction cooker from overheating
- Some induction cookers are equipped with fans to help the dissipation of heat. After cooking with the induction cooker, do not turn off the power immediately. Allow time for the bottom of the stove to dissipate heat and the heating panel to cool down.
- Utilizes pots and pans with lids during cooking to reduce the power used, which can also preserve the moisture of food as well as saving electricity.
- Clean the surface of the induction cooker frequently, to prevent dirt from accumulation, which will affect the function of the induction cooker and shorten its lifespan.
5 Major Taboos When Using Induction CookerIf you want the induction cooker to have a longer lifespan, in addition to the above five maintenance precautions, there are five more taboos to pay attention to. The induction cooker is likely to be damaged if any one of the five taboos is committed.
- Never use tin foil to cook on the induction cooker since the tin foil will melt and causing the induction cooker to melt as well.
- Do not place any food or utensils that are over 5kg on the induction cooker as it is the maximum loading capacity of the induction cooker.
- Do not put a hot lid on the induction cooker when cooking as the two will attract each other due to magnetization and may damage the induction cooker.
- When choosing pots and pans for the induction cooker, do not choose pots with uneven or rough bottoms. Scratching the cooker surface will make cleaning more difficult and affect the function of the induction cooker.
- In addition to selecting suitable pots and pans, do not frequently drag pots or gold-layered objects on the surface of the induction cooker when cooking. The glass surface will wear out and cause degradation.
Meet Interior Designers. Get Quotes.
Get in touch with our listed renovation companies. They will provide you with a free non-obligatory estimate for any of the Renovation Packages included in their services.