8 Breathtaking Condo Designs
What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when somebody mentions the word condo? Or rather, what traits do you commonly associate with a condo? Most people would describe condominiums as “urban”, “modern”, “classy”, and the like. I like to use the word “breathtaking”. Why? You’ll find out by the end of this post because we have compiled a list of the creme de la creme. Warning: You might not be able to stop staring at the beautiful pictures so proceed at your own risk.
1. This interior is riding the less-is-more wave pretty well, as evident from its classic and clean appearance. With an incredibly simple design, it is elementary yet cosy enough because of certain features such as off-white lighting. Doesn’t it remind you of a posh hotel room?
Interior Designer: The Association
Location: 181 Sanctuary Green
2. A grand and majestic condo is the result of the proper employment of a dark colour scheme complimented by reflective surfaces. This house is classy and modern, and looks like an ideal setting for Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Yes, that’s the movie starring Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as undercover assassins.
Interior Designer: Inzz Studio
Location: 59 West Coast Way
3. Can you think of any other colour better than white that has the ability to make an interior look fresh and clean? Thanks to the consistent palette throughout, this space looks elegant and orderly. With a good amount of natural light that is being let in, this condo probably also has good “chi”.
Interior Designer: KDOT Associates
Location: Ferraria Park
5. There’s a healthy mix of indoors and outdoors in this space, it’s as good as two different homes rolled into one. Curtains both drawn and open introduce a different visual experience. The abode’s style is being maintained with nice touches such as the bar counter and pretty hanging lights. On top of all that, the porch is also being put to good use, with a nice table setup for meals and whatnot. Space planning has been done right in the bedrooms as you can see how they managed to fit a grand piano into what seems like a small space. Two thumbs up!
Interior Designer: The Orange Cube
Location: The Waterline
6. Upon first sight, this interior might not seem that special compared to the rest. But as you take a closer look and start examining all the fine details, you’ll realise that it is heavily peppered with Victorian touches that bring you right back to the 1800s. The curved effect of the full-length living room windows makes the home look wide and spacious, merely looking at it makes you feel a sense of comfort. The tub in the bathroom and rocking chairs in the study are nice elements as well. They’re like an upgraded version of what was being used back in the Victorian era.
Interior Designer: Inspire ID Group
Location: 35 Parc Oasis
7. There is something enchanting and incredibly charming about that view of the night sky. The lighting within the house is dim and cosy and it feels as though you’ve stepped into a museum filled with interesting surprises including eccentric trinkets on display and a very cool retractable bed.
Interior Designer: In Interior
Location: Cote D’azur
8. Condos don’t always have to be classy. The one shown here, in fact, looks more cute than classy. In addition to being uncluttered and natural, random splatters of bright colours here and there are super easy on the eyes.
Interior Designer: Ace Space Design
Location: A Treasure Trove @ Punggol
9. Last but not least, let’s end this amazing list with a bang. There’s only one word I have for this space: wow.
Interior Designer: akiHAUS
So how did the condos showcased above fare? I bet your breath was being taken away at some point. You, too, can create an equally beautiful interior or maybe something better. Find an ID that suits you today.
Are you curious about the progress of a certain BTO? Anxious to find out what yours looks like right now? You can try to locate yours in this list.