6 Trendy Minimalist Designs
They say home is where the heart is. In a world that’s complicated and tiring, we all need our own haven, a place to dull our senses and just completely relax. Minimalist, uncluttered designs are fast becoming popular in Singapore because people are gradually starting to understand how less is more and how good elementary concepts can actually look. On that note, feast your eyes on these 6 interiors.
1. The use of various equilaterals and rectangles as decorations enlivens this sweet and simple interior, giving it a sort of extra dimension.
Interior Designer: Inside Living
Location: Blossom Residences
2. Alternating tones of black and white are easy on the eyes and compliment the austere appearance of this space.
Interior Designer: AC Vision Design
Location: Fernvale Link (Block 415A)
3. Keeping things minimalistic does not always mean you only have black and white to play around with. Have fun with pastel colours and even throw in some bold shades such as bright red to give your home that oomph.
Interior Designer: Dap Atelier
Location: Chai Chee
4. Whoever came up with this design definitely knows what they’re doing. Tiles don’t necessarily have to be used only for floors and walls. An otherwise dull dining table pulls off the look fabulously as well.
Interior Designer: box.id studio
5. The careful application of white here gives this space added brightness and spaciousness. Clean lines and clear demarcations of each room satisfy the inner perfectionist of every homeowner.
Interior Designer: Lux Design
Location: Blk 432B Sengkang West Way
6. The lack of accessories and decorations here only serves to show off how well-arranged this interior is. Who wouldn’t want to live in such a neat and modest home?
Interior Designer: Ascenders Design Studio
Location: Boon Tiong Road