23 Pretty Outstanding HDB Designs
Singaporeans love comparing; who has the bigger car, who has better grades, which food court serves better dishes. Houses are no exception. There are several housing options available and the design of an interior can sometimes be affected by the fixed structure of the house. Despite that, your HDB is capable of looking flawless, too. Don’t believe me? Read on.
1. Because earthy tones always do wonders in bringing out a relaxing mood, this space makes you feel restful and at ease.
Interior Designer: Lux Design
Location: Blk 665B Punggol
2. It is no wonder why this interior looks amazing. Washed walls, white furniture touches, and congruent laminated wood flooring equals chic.
Interior Designer: JSR Design & Renovation
Location: 427 Yishun Ave
3. Let’s be honest. We all love the industrial theme one way or another because it has an artistry and charm unlike any other. From the dominance of grey panels to rustic tables and chairs, all the elements here meld together to create the perfect industrial ambience.
Interior Designer: Elpis Interior Design
Location: 807B Chai Chee Rd
4. There is a lot to take in here despite its simple Scandinavian design. Eccentric furniture, bright lights, wide spaces… you just can’t look away, can you?
Interior Designer: The Interior Lab
Location: Compassvale Crescent
5. It is always important to keep the little details in mind when designing an interior. A lot of careful thought has been put into the concept here, making it a family friendly space. Here, you get a strong feeling of home and cosiness.
Interior Designer: D5 Studio Image
Location: Joo Seng Road
6. Nothing much you can think of to spice up your home because it’s “too small”? Though compact spaces might be slightly trickier to deal with, you can simply hack a few walls and keep things simple for a timeless look.
Interior Designer: Chapter B
Location: Blk 161 Mei Ling Street
7. If you want to make your home stand out, try tweaking the seemingly minor features. Add themed stickers to walls and doors, use see-through panels for shelves. You’ll notice major differences in aesthetics.
Interior Designer: Inspire ID Group
Location: Sunshine Gardens Choa Chu Kang
8. When in doubt, think simple, uncluttered spaces and you’ll somehow always manage to end up with something classy looking.
Interior Designer: Ace Space Design
Location: Compassvale Drive
9. This is an excellent concept for newlywed couples and singles alike. Condensed design and minimal furnishings mean an easier time when it comes to packing and cleaning.
Interior Designer: Free Space Intent
10. The very definition of contemporary design is expressed in this space. With cool, coloured lights and splashes of bright pigments here and there, what’s not to love?
Interior Designer: Urban Habitat Design
Location: Anchorvale Street
11. While having too many colours in one home could potentially mess up its overall theme or concept, everything comes together nicely here. Shades of blue, white, violet, and orange serve to emphasise the beauty of this interior.
Interior Designer: Inside Living
Location: 602A Punggol
12. Because tidiness is a virtue, keep things neat with proper shelves and clean, polished surfaces.
Interior Designer: Icon Interior Design
Location: Upper Cross Street
13. How a home can look so ravishing is beyond me sometimes. Perhaps the consistent use of track lighting has something to do with it.
Interior Designer: Dap Atelier
Location: Upper Serangoon View
14. Just go for white if you’re unsure about colours. It never goes wrong, it never disappoints.
Interior Designer: i-Chapter
Location: 615B Edgefield Plains
15. Don’t underestimate the power of warm lighting. An interior’s overall ambience and comfiness depend upon it.
Interior Designer: Space Concepts Design
Location: 465 Segar Road
16. You can opt for brown hues and wooden surfaces for a classic traditional look.
Interior Designer: Design 4 Space
Location: Bukit Batok East
17. Clean lines and soft carpets make this a very comfortable living space for the young and old alike.
Interior Designer: Sky Creation Design
Location: Sumang Link
18. The thing about creative design is that you should constantly explore new, interesting, and fun elements. Play around with colours like you see in this interior. Add a feature wall, create a platform for your bed. Basically do whatever you like.
Interior Designer: Fifth Avenue Interior
Location: 310B Punggol Walk
19. There’s something really attractive about the use of black here that makes it a dream home for many.
Interior Designer: Edge Interior
Location: 525 Jelapang Road
20. Okay, I’ll keep things simple for you. Here’s the recipe for a superb, industrial-looking interior: track lights, rudimentary furniture and accessories, grey walls. Easy enough, right?
Interior Designer: Crescendo Interior
21. This place looks like a vacation house on the beach or some sort of holiday villa. Bright, open spaces and masses of white with just the right amount of wooden touches.
Interior Designer: Black N White House
22. Fellow homeowners, please note that open concepts are already climbing their way up the trends list. Contrary to old beliefs, you don’t really need doors or walls to segregate rooms.
Interior Designer: Living Gaia
Location: 261B Punggol Way
23. Behold this charming interior that has an occasional spattering of brilliant colours that add a sort of quirkiness to an otherwise potentially boring space.
Interior Designer: Unity Interior Design
Location: Woodlands Ave 1