Overall the experience is ok and Catherine was reliable and patient in responding to our queries and requests.
- Design ideas were generated by us.
- The initiative had o be taken by us to manage the quality expectations and possible design implications.
- Many of the add on items could have been preempted, communicated and planned earlier. These were not hidden costs but rather items that had design implications such as the original walls or floor not being level
- Continuous micromanaging is needed for workmanship
- Professional, responsive and dedicated project management by Catherine.
- Touch-ups were also accommodated