11 Completely Charming Rose Gold Designs
If you’re one of those avid trend followers, you probably would’ve already picked up on a few prominent changes in the interior design scene. If you’re not entirely sure what’s in style these days, this article is for you. One of the major up and coming trends in 2016 is the use of rose gold, metallic colours (such as copper), and marble to create nifty, groovy interiors. Here are some ideas on how you can keep your home in fashion for the new year.
1. This is an industrial looking IKEA-hack barstool with a copper piping back rest that doubles as a handle. That’s design and innovation all rolled into one.
Copper Piping Barstool by etch&bolts for $210
2. An easy way you can add a touch of elegance and class to your kitchen is to include this faucet that captures the inherent style of minimalist design elements.
3. Flexibility and style can now be achieved while you try to sort out storage or display options at home.
String Pocket by Danish Design
4. This glossy pendant lamp is your answer to an effortlessly chic interior.
Pendant Lamp by Three Cubes Lighting for $179
5. Instead of a regularly shaped vase that can be found in almost any household, how about this sculptural hand-made clear vase with hand-painted copper detailing for a more unique touch?
Tank Vase Large by XTRA
6. Sort your mail in a more classy way with this rose gold letter holder.
Balance Rose Gold Letter Holder by Crate&Barrel for $9.95
7. Characterised by a balanced contrast of smooth shapes, clean lines, and precious surfaces — add a touch of elegance and quality to your washbasins.
Axor Citterio E in Polished and Brushed Red Gold by Hansgrohe (Price upon request)
8. With the beauty and dynamism of its vortex, this mixer bridges the gap between the functional and emotional aspects of water at the washbasin, transforming it from a basic commodity to a valuable resource.
Axor Starck V Polished Red Gold (Diamond Cut) by Hansgrohe (Price upon request)
9. It’s always important to keep up with modern trends. Make an elegant statement in 18-carat gold with these kitchen fixtures.
Cyprum series by Dornbracht
Want to know what would go well with the Cyprum series? Make sure you don’t forget rose gold’s best friend as you’re busy decorating your homes. Marble is a classic element that should be kept in mind.
10. If you want a classic, clean, and shiny appearance for your kitchen countertop, this exquisitely crafted marble is the solution.
KAIROS by DEKTON
11. Don’t have much of a budget but still want a touch of smooth marble at home? Never lose track of time with this wall clock.
Marble Wall Clock by Grafunkt